A vineyard’s location, soil type, elevation, microclimate, and terrain are the things that make it unique, defining its terroir. What makes a vineyard great, however, is the grower and their dedication and understanding of the land they manage. We are privileged to work with several talented vineyard owners and managers throughout the Walla Walla and Columbia Valleys.
Below you can see all of the vineyard sources we have used since our first vintage in 2013. Salute and thank you to our growers!
Walla Walla Valley AVA
- Breezy Slope Vineyard Pinot Noir (2013-2014, 2016-2017)
- Minnick Hills Vineyard Syrah (2013-2014, 2016-2017)
- Patina Vineyard Syrah (2015-2017)
- Seven Hills Vineyard Cabernet Franc (2015)
- Seven Hills Vineyard Carmenere (2015, 2017)
- J&S Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (2016-2017)
- Cockburn Ranch Vineyard Chardonnay (2016)
- Eritage Vineyards Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc (2017)
Columbia Valley AVA
- Sagemoor Vineyards Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc (2013-2014)
- Sagemoor Vineyard Roussanne (2014-2015)